Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stop Running !

No, i cannot take it anymore.
Tell the seas to make less noise..
The pitch of noise is killing me
Ask the world to maintain the poise.

Everything is silent now
My voice is echoing all around...
The water is warm, the tides are low
Still rest is nowhere to be found.

I go to my friends,
I cry my heart out for peace to yearn...
No one listens, no one cares
I am again left restless with not a single concern.

Alone i am in the whole wide world
Running away from from one end to another...
I have to stop, i have to understand
That peace lies inside me, i have to discover..

Now i am relaxed,as i know the cause
Running away from myself was my fault...
I decide to get up, i decide to be calm
God is inside me,Thus, i have no harm!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome....
really very nice n true...
so now u know the ultimate truth....

manish_desailor said...

bravo!! nice work!! True feelings....which gives a reality check!! Specially ppl who r in search of peace n forget dat peace lies in dem......

Brat Heart said...

What i always like is a happy ending :)