Thursday, August 5, 2010

Topsy Turvy and Thankful

3:00 AM go to bed
8:30 AM get up for a 9 o clock class
try to find sleep inbetween classes...

No..my final year exams are not going on...this is the routine of a normal day in XLRI...

It has been approximately 2 months...have got used to this lifestyle..but as they say - it is in man's nature to crib.

Sometimes I tend to find the *oppurtunity cost* ( yes, you got it right..i have Economics in this term ;) )of this type of a lifestyle and tend to ask a question to myself "Why MBA???"

But the fact remains that doing MBA from a top notch college had been a long cherished dream for me..

Even though we are struggling with mid terms, project submissions and always short of sleep, yet i want enjoy every moment here. I am living my dream and there is no point in cribbing about trivial things ( like sleep , buhuhu )

Will continue with my experiences in XLRI later, let me catch with some sleep right now ;)

No comments: